Tile and Stone Source for the Community
Tile and Stone Source is a local, family-run business that succeeds because of the communities around us that supports us every day. Beyond our day jobs as Tile Enthusiasts, we are first parents, partners, citizens and members of our respective communities.
Everything we do ties back to our values. We are driven to do our best and always do what is right. We are committed to developing ourselves and using our abilities to develop others. We want to put forward a positive energy that builds up and empowers those around us.
So when we ask ourselves: What is it we know how to do and where is the need?
For us, the answer is tile.
We know tile and we have lots of it.
We are proud to have supplied in-kind material donations to meaningful projects in Alberta such as:
- Recovery Acres Women’s Addiction Recovery Centre
- Renovations for locals with mobility challenges through Hearts and Hammers
- Shift Accessibility Contractors who specialize in barrier-free accessibility needs
- Private families and projects that are battling storms in their life and an emergency renovation is just one of them.
We also regularly donate product to Habitat for Humanity so they can resell or repurpose items that would otherwise go to waste and raise funds in support of Habitat for Humanity’s various charity projects.
If you are seeking a tile donation for a cause or project, tell us about it by completing the application form. We do our best to support as many projects as possible, prioritizing those that align closest with our values and our current ability to fulfill it. Thank you for your understanding.
General guidelines for in-kind tile donations:
- Tile donations are intended to benefit spaces that serve the community or an individual/family in need. We invite our industry trade partners or non-profit organizations that are resource-constrained to apply.
- Individuals/families are asked to find a non-profit organization or trade partner such as a home builder, contractor, interior designer or renovation company to take on the project and apply through them.
- We are only able to offer tile. We do not provide installation services or installation materials.
- Tile requests should be required no sooner than five weeks from today. The more lead time, the better.
- We prefer to support local projects in our communities of Calgary and Edmonton, but may consider areas outside. If tile needs to be shipped to a different city, the shipping costs will be the responsibility of the organization or individual.
Error: Contact form not found.